LFI 2/2015 February/March
- Books: Lenny Kravitz: Flash! The picture-taking rock star releases his first book full of portraits of fans taking his picture.
- Talking with: Fetart founder Marion Hislen speaks about the purpose of images in life.
- Reportage: The Foreigners. Embedded with the Foreign Legion: French photographer Edouard Elias documents missions carried out by troops in the Central African Republic.
- Portfolio: Kabul Arts. War and destruction define our images of Afghanistan. Photographer Lorenzo Tugnoli and author Francesca Recchia offer another perspective.
- Project: Southern Giants. It was a real feast for Manuel Uebler: 5 days running a photography workshop in the Antarctic.
- Leica world: M-PL Adapter for Cine Lenses. Leica’s sister company, CW Sonderoptic, has built a PL to M adapter that connects the Leica M (Typ 240) to the world of cine lenses.
- Leica world: The Leica 72. The spirit of the fifties: Leitz’s experiment to test the viability of a half-frame format.
- Leica world: Sensor Corrosion. Leica deals with the problem of corrosion on the sensors of the M9, M-E and M Monochrom, with fairness and research
- Essay: Prairie Wind. In the second part of his photo essay „Documenting America“, Danny Wilcox Frazier takes us to the wide open spaces of the Great Plains of North America.
- Project: Self torture. Cubans love body building. Volker Figueredo Véliz documents the semi-legal scene.
- Leica Classics: Sensitive Realist. Committed reporter and poetic artist: Monique Jacot is one of the few women who have had a decisive impact on photography in Switzerland.
Click here to email us any questions about this product