LFI Magazine 5/2013 - July
- Talking With: Andréa Holzherr, head of the cultural department of the Magnum Agency in Paris.
- Portfolio: Homage to René Burri. Many of his photographs are iconic – many are part of our collective visual memory. A few weeks after his 80th birthday the Magnum member will be inducted into the Leica Hall of Fame. A homage to one of the photographers of the century.
- Reportage: City in Chaos. Caught between street fights and rush hour traffic, involvement and stalemate: the aftermath of the Arab revolution in Cairo. An appraisal.
- Project: Mask of Perfection. Fillers, scalpels and neurotoxins promise absolute perfection. A portraits series of plastic surgical beauty by Marc Erwin Babej.
- Leica-World: A growing family: Leica X Vario. Perfect for both travel and reportage: the new Leica X Vario is quickly ready for action, with a practical focal length range and sensitivity options of up to 12,500 ISO.
- Leica-World: Leica M and Colour. When the M came on the market, there were concerns that something might be wrong with its colour reproduction. The cause lies in external raw converters and the firmware.
- Reportage: Minds in Chains. The dark side of paradise: on the Indonesian holiday island destination of Bali, insanity is considered a punishment from the Gods. The mentally sick are condemned to a life in chains.
- Leica Classics: King of the Indiscreet. From taxi driver to photography pioneer: Erich Salomon captured unguarded moments like no other before him – at VIP parties or during criminal proceedings.
Click here to email us any questions about this product