LFI S Magazine #4 01/2013 - The Youth Issue
- When Rankin Met Kim: Photographer Rankin and stylist Kim Howells, visionaries behind the Youth Issue, discuss the changing landscape of British fashion.
- The Photographers: Meet the photographers responsible for bringing fashion to life throughout the issue.
- Eyes on You: In the first of nine fashion stories, designer Peiran Gong and photographer Saga Sig bring colour and a geometric edge to women’s tailoring.
- A.T.+T.W.: Irish designer Alan Taylor and photographer Trisha Ward prove to be perfect partners in their romantic menswear story.
- Hers: Milliner Keely Hunter and photographer Liam Warwick put a twist on portraiture with haute hats.
- His: Photographer Liam Warwick and Jordan Bowen team up to merge the eccentric with the classic in this hat story.
- My Girlfriend is a Vegan: Menswear designer Kit Neale’s unique vision and quirky sensibilities are brought to life by photographer Kim Jakobsen To.
- Dunebug: Jez Tozer goes sea-side to showcase designer Shao Yen Chen’s eclectic use of texture.
- After Hours: Patent leather and peepholes make Nicolò Terraneo and Eilish Macintosh’s fashion story a lesson in voyeurism.
- Fuel: Photographer Lorenzo Dalbosco brings an industrial edge to Bobby Abley’s playful AW13 collection.
- Uninvited: Ryan Lo and Max Montgomery team up to prove that tough girls wear pink.
- The Designers: Meet the new designers emerging from London’s thriving fashion scene: Peiran Gong, Alan Taylor, Keely Hunter, Jordan Bowen, Kit Neale, Shao Yen Chen, Bobby Abley, Eilish Macintosh and Ryan Lo.
- S-League: The freshest faces of modelling from Elite Model Look 2013 are shot by a host of up and coming photographers.
Click here to email us any questions about this product