LFI Special Edition - 2013 Leica Oskar Barnack Award
- Evgenia Arbugaeva: Tiksi – 2013 winner. The photographer takes a fairytale journey to her childhood home in Russia’s northern reaches.
- Arnau Bach: Paris Suburbs – an impressive black and white series about youths in the suburbs of Paris.
- Ilona Szwarc: American Girls – how young girls in the United States identify with their dolls.
- Michael Meyersfeld: Observance – allegorical representations of religious practices and the search for spiritual meaning today.
- Fabio Bucciarelli: Battle to Death – how the civil war in Syria is destroying the lives of the inhabitants of Aleppo.
- Tomasz Gudzowaty: Invading Urban Space – violence, the worship of saints … and skateboarding: youths in Tepito.
- Paolo Marchetti: Fever. The Awakening of European Fascism – from the apparently harmless to the menacing: right-wing profiling.
- Javier Arcenillas:Red Note – a photo reportage from Honduras, the country with the highest murder rate in the world.
- Mikel Aristregi: -40°C / 96% – homeless alcoholics in Ulan Bator spend the winters in underground hot water piping systems.
- Ebrahim Noroozi: Victims of Forced Love – the life of a mother and her three year-old daughter following an acid attack.
- Ciril Jazbec: Waiting to Move – 2013 Newcomer Award. A reportage about an Alaskan island threatened by the effects of climate change.
Click here to email us any questions about this product