LFI 1/2015 January
- Obituary: René Burri, 1933–2014. René Burri passed away on 20 October, 2014: Testimonials to the great Magnum photographer
- Talking with: He considers himself an explorer and discoverer: talking with collector Dietmar Sieger.
- Reportage: 100 Days in Tibet. With his outstanding expedition to Tibet, York Hovest fulfilled a promise made to the Dalai Lama.
- Portfolio: Nature Translated. Groups of trees dance across the images: Lord March’s series is born of movement.
- Feature: Goodwood. Photographers Mary McCartney and Ted Dwane at the historic Goodwood race track.
- Theme: Real Beauty. The newcomer model and the professional photographer: Joachim Baldauf portrayed Lena Gercke for LFI.
- Leica world: Leica M. Rangefinder Anatomy Part 2. How Leica has further developed the rangefinder in the latest M and M-P, and how things might look in the future
- Leica world: Leica V-LUX. Photographer Hannes von der Fecht visited a football stadium to put the V-Lux’s performance to the test.
- Leica world: Leica MP. Without reporter legends Alfred Eisenstaedt and David Douglas Duncan the Leica MP would never have come into being
- Reportage: Out of the Dark. Author Christian H. Meier and photographer Andy Spyra search for traces of Armenian life in Turkey.
- Leica Classics: Focus Istanbul. Though Ara Güler took pictures all over the world, he always kept a particular eye on Istanbul.
- Project: Fabrice Deutscher – Spinning in silence.
Click here to email us any questions about this product