LFI S Magazine #5 - 01/2015 - American Short Stories
- Frontiers: The photographer and filmmaker Francesco Carrozzini celebrates the feeling of the Wild West.
- An American In America: World Press Photo prizewinner Ilona Szwarc tells an enigmatic story from New York in pictures balanced between kitsch and sadness.
- Selling Like Hot Cakes: Fashion photographer and artist Enrique Badulescu ploughs his way through the clichés of US consumer culture with a mischievous glint in his eye.
- L.A. Noir: René & Radka, the photographer duo, take us to downtown Los Angeles and let actors glitter glamorously in the style of the film noir era.
- Photographers:Interviews with Francesco Carrozzini, Ilona Szwarc, Enrique Badulescu and René & Radka give rare insights into their ways of thinking and tell us what goes on at sets and locations.
- S-League: International photographers present their most recent publications. An exhibition with the Leica S-System.
Click here to email us any questions about this product