LFI Special Edition - 4/2012 - Photokina
- Leica Hall of Fame: AP photographer Nick Ut was honoured with the Leica Hall of Fame Award on the 17th of September.
- The Leica M Family: We chat to Dr. Andreas Kaufmann, Chairman of the Advisory Board and majority shareholder of Leica Camera AG.
- Jean Gaumy: The Magnum photographer explored his neighbourhood in Normandy with the new Leica M.
- Guy le Querrec: The French photographer took a look around the Montreux Jazz Festival with a Leica M Monochrom.
- Leica M Monochrom: Fascinating opportunities: the black and white specialist of the new Leica M family.
- Leica M-E: Rangefinder photograph, reduced to essentials - the M9 lives on in the Leica M-E.
- Elliott Erwitt: The grand master of Leica photography has compiled a cross-section of his life's work exclusively for the Leica at the Photokina.
- X2 Edition Paul Smith | X A la Carte: The X2 as a design and lifestyle statement: Paul Smith's design edition and personalised leathers and custom engraving.
- D-Lux6 | V-Lux 4: The latest Leica compacts, D-Lux 6 and V-Lux 4, and their fantastically fast zooms.
- Jonas Bendiksen: The Norwegian photographer shoots extreme sports in the mountains of his home country with the new Leica S.
- Leica S System: At the heart of it all unchanged, yet the new Leica S is packed with an abundance of optimised and added components.
- New S Lenses: The Super-Elmar-S 24mm f/3.5 Asph, the TS-Apo-Elmar-S 120mm f/5.6 Asph and the Vario-Elmar-S 30-90 mm f/3.5-5.6 Asph.
- The S Central Shutter | The S-Adapter-H
Click here to email us any questions about this product