Used Leica D-Lux 7 Vans X Ray Barbee Edition
The Leica D-Lux 7 Vans X Ray Barbee Edition was released in November of 2021. This unique camera is covered in Vans’ iconic checkerboard pattern. The top plate of the camera features Ray Barbee’s signature, as well as the Vault logo – a sub-brand which Vans reserves for particularly high-end products and exclusive collaborations.
The set includes a specially designed carrier strap and matching dust bag, both in petrol blue. One side of the bag is adorned with Barbee’s quote, “The joy is in capturing the journey,” which has become the motto of this joint venture and its resulting products. The other side of the dust bag shows the famous words of Ernst Leitz II: “Ich entscheide hiermit: Es wird riskiert” (“I herby decide: the risk shall be taken”) – which marked the go-ahead for the production of the Leica I in 1924.
Highlights of the D-Lux 7
- 17 MP 4/3rds sensor – High image quality even in low light
- 24-75mm f/1.7-2.8 Vario-Summilux lens with O.I.S. – Versatile all-purpose zoom
- Integrated EVF – Crystal clear viewing even in direct sunlight
- 3" 1.24 million dot touchscreen LCD – Quicker operation of settings such as AF
- High speed AF and burst shooting (11 fps) – Capture every moment
- 4K photo capture and "post focus" modes – Adjust focus after taking the picture
- 4K video recording
- Integrated Bluetooth and W-Fi with Leica FOTOS app connectivity
- USB charging via power bank or PC
- The perfect everyday, everywhere compact camera
This camera is clean and shows no signs of excessive use or abuse. The lens glass is clear and scratch free. Service has been recently completed. The work performed was to reposition the sensor, replace the covering, and clean, lubricate, and adjust all parts for proper working order.
The listing includes the D-Lux 7 camera with lens cap, inner box, battery, battery charger (US), USB cable, Leica strap, Van's strap, and Leica Store Miami 30-day used warranty.
* Please note that all the photos in this listing are of the actual item for sale and not stock photos