1932 Barnack Drawings - 20oz Insulated Thermos
History at your fingertips. Featuring Oskar Barnack's original patent drawings for the Leica rangefinder, this insulated thermos will keep your coffee hot, your water cold and your photography inspired.
This 20oz insulated Kleen Kanteen TKWide bottle was created with versatility, portability and performance to create the best water bottle, coffee mug, sport bottle and insulated cup in one package. The 20oz TKWide comes with the leak-proof Insulated Wide Loop Cap, which increases thermal performance with its integrated one-piece vacuum insulated stainless steel center. The cap creates a full stainless steel interior with double silicone gasket seal.
- TK Closure internal thread design increases thermal performance and compatible with TKWide caps
- Climate Lock™ keeps contents hot up to 17 hours or iced up to 58 hours
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ powder coat finish
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel
- BPA Free
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Includes leak-proof café cap
- Backed by Kleen Kanteen's lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee
|Capacity||20 fluid ounces (592 ml)|
|Weight (w/ loop cap)||16.7 ounces (473.4 g)|
|Size (w/ loop cap)||9.8" H x 3.0" W (247.65 mm H x 76.2 mm W)|
|Opening Diameter||2.6" (66 mm)|