<!— promotionTag;; must match tag in product promotionOffer;; promotionStartDate;; YYYY-MM-DD-hh:mm (24 hour time) promotionEndDate;; YYYY-MM-DD-hh:mm (24 hour time) [next] —>
EDDYCAM Elk Leather Vintage Neck Strap, 35mm Wide, Cognac/Mongolian Yak with Natural Stitching
Handmade in Germany out of supple Scandinavian elk leather with high-quality German hardware, EDDYCAM camera straps are a beautiful, soft, durable, and all natural.
Paying homage to the classic 35mm film format (and denoting the shoulder width!), the 35mm EDDYCAM strap molds perfectly around the photographer’s shoulder, neck or wrist and is perfect for Leica M, Q, CL, X, D-Lux and V-Lux cameras (up to 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs).
Lined with black Mongolian Yak leather on the inside, this version of the 35mm strap offers extra slip resistance.
"Vintage" edition denotes a brown adjustable nylon strap and stainless steel hardware (rather than black).
- Soft Scandinavian elk leather (outside)
- Slip-resistant black Mongolian Yak leather (lining)
- Handmade in Germany
- Adjustable vintage brown nylon strap
- Includes 4x stainless steel strap adjustment clamps
- Includes 2x removable leather end guards (to protect your camera) and 2x triangular split rings
- Can be used with keyring style or nylon-loop style strap lugs
- Recommended for use with Leica M, Q, CL, X, D-Lux or V-Lux Cameras
- Load Capacity 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs
- Total Length: 155 cm / 61 in (adjustable)
- Leather Pad Width: 35 mm / 1.37 in
Click here to email us any questions about this product
Share this item: