<!— promotionTag;; must match tag in product promotionOffer;; promotionStartDate;; YYYY-MM-DD-hh:mm (24 hour time) promotionEndDate;; YYYY-MM-DD-hh:mm (24 hour time) [next] —>
EDDYCAM Elk Leather Neck Strap, 50mm Wide, Black/Mongolian Yak with Black Stitching
Handmade in Germany out of supple Scandinavian elk leather with high-quality German hardware, EDDYCAM camera straps are a beautiful, soft, durable, and all natural.
The wider 50mm Eddycam strap features additional built-in rubber padding between the layers of elk leather to provide extra comfort even when using heavier lenses such as Noctiluxes and long telephotos.
Lined with Mongolian Yak leather on the inside, this version of the 35mm strap offers extra slip resistance.
- Soft Scandinavian elk leather (outside)
- Slip-resistant Mongolian Yak leather (lining)
- Handmade in Germany
- Adjustable black nylon strap
- Additional built-in shoulder padding for added comfort
- Includes 4x black powder coated stainless steel strap adjustment clamps
- Includes 2x removable leather end guards (to protect your camera) and 2x triangular split rings
- Can be used with keyring style or nylon-loop style strap lugs
- Recommended for use with Leica SL (Typ 601), SL2, SL2-S, S2, S (Typ 007), S3
- Load Capacity: 13 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Total Length: 155 cm / 61 in (adjustable)
Leather Pad Width: 50 mm / 1.96 in
Click here to email us any questions about this product
Share this item: