<!— promotionTag;; must match tag in product promotionOffer;; promotionStartDate;; YYYY-MM-DD-hh:mm (24 hour time) promotionEndDate;; YYYY-MM-DD-hh:mm (24 hour time) [next] —>
EDDYCAM Elk Leather Neck Strap, 50mm Wide, Sky/Natural with Natural Stitching
Handmade in Germany out of supple Scandinavian elk leather with high-quality German hardware, EDDYCAM camera straps are a beautiful, soft, durable, and all natural.
The wider 50mm Eddycam strap features additional built-in rubber padding between the layers of elk leather to provide extra comfort even when using heavier lenses such as Noctiluxes and long telephotos.
"Vintage" edition denotes a brown adjustable nylon strap and stainless steel hardware (rather than black).
- Soft Scandinavian elk leather
- Handmade in Germany
- Adjustable vintage brown nylon strap
- Additional built-in shoulder padding for added comfort
- Includes 4x stainless steel strap adjustment clamps
- Includes 2x removable leather end guards (to protect your camera) and 2x triangular split rings
- Can be used with keyring style or nylon-loop style strap lugs
- Recommended for use with Leica SL (Typ 601), SL2, SL2-S, S2, S (Typ 007), S3
- Load Capacity: 13 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Total Length: 155 cm / 61 in (adjustable)
Leather Pad Width: 50 mm / 1.96 in
Click here to email us any questions about this product
Share this item: