Leica 12504 Lens Hood for Summicron-M & Summilux-M 35mm Lenses
The Leica 12504 lens shade was introduced in 1967, and fits a variety of M lenses. The lens hood will attach to the following:
- Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 V2 (11870)
- Summicron-M 35mm f/2 V2 (11309)
- Summicron-M 35mm f/2 V3 (11309)
- Summicron-M 35mm f/2 V4 (11310 & 11311)
- Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH V5 (11879 & 11882)
- Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH V1 (11606)
- This lens hood may be engraved "12452" instead of 12504, however it is identical to a 12504 shade, made from aluminum and finished in black anodization.
- This lens hood does not separate to accommodate a filter.
- No cap is included.
Weight: 16 grams
This hood is aluminum, anodized in black with silver release tabs.
The silver version of this hood can be found here: Leica Vented Lens Hood, Silver with Cap for Summicron-M & Summilux-M 35mm Lenses