Leofoto MT-03+LH-25 Table Top Tripod Kit, Black
The Leofoto Tabletop tripod kit includes the two section MT-03 “Spider” Mini Tripod and the Arca-Type LH-25 Mini Ball Head. The MT-03 tripod is unique in that all three legs have a 2nd section that folds into itself. Each section can be folded out for multiple configurations. This is especially useful for shooting on uneven terrain/surfaces.
The Leofoto MT-03 Spider Table Tripod has been CNC machined out of anodized aluminum which keeps it lightweight (weighing only 6oz) but rigid and can support gear up to 11lbs. In addition to its two-section design, each leg can be independently adjusted in 3 positions and features several ¼-20 mounting threads to attach a variety of accessories.
The Leofoto LH-25 Mini Ball Head is made from aluminum with a durable anodized finish. While it is compact and lightweight it’s capable of supporting gear up to 13lbs. It features a knurled screw knob clamp to attach arca type plates up to 25mm in length and has a single lever to adjust the head position. The locking lever has a pull-out design allowing for easy control for unlocking or tightening the ball. The LH-25 has a 3/8"-16 bottom mount and comes with a 3/8" to 1/4" bushing reducer, allowing you to mount it to tripods with either thread size.
Compatible with: Leica Q/Q2, M, CL/TL, and SL/SL2 (And other similar cameras)
MT-03 Spider Tripod
- Supports gear up to 11 lbs.
- 2 section leg design, 3 independent positions, multiple ¼-20 mounting threads per leg
- Minimum height – 35mmm / 1.38 inches
- Maximum height – 186mm / 7.32 inches
- Weight: 6oz
LH-25 Mini Ball Head
- Supports gear up to 13.23 lbs.
- Provides 360° panning and 90° tilting (Single position)
- 6-inches in height
- Arca-type mounting clamp
- 3/8-16 mounting thread (includes ¼-20 reducing bushing)
- Weight: 60z
- Folded height: 212mm
- Min height: 99mm
- Max height: 249mm
- Weight: 340g
- Max load when fully open: 5kg
- Locked Angles : 35° / 55° / 85°
- Max. load: 5kg