Billingham 72 Camera Bag - Black/Black
- Compatible with the SP10 Shoulder Pads – not included.
- Quick release front strap – quick and secure one-handed opening and closing
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material – both fabrics include a butyl rubber core that is impermeable to water.
- Real full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather
- solid brass fixings.
- Adjustable front pockets.
- Individual serial number
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
- One of Billingham’s smallest bags, designed for fixed prime, rangefinder and compact system (mirrorless) cameras with one small lens. Made in England with 3-layer waterproof fabric and real leather.
Ideal for a small camera such as a Leica M10 (with short lens) or Leica Q. The slim front pocket is perfect for a passport or phone.
All the internal walls have dense foam padding, including top lid and padded base to provide the ultimate protection for your equipment. The internal divider attaches with Velcro® and is removable.
The top-grain leather front strap has the 'Quick Release System' feature. Simply slide the straps up-and-off the brass clogball at the top for quick and easy access.
The shoulder sling is made of strong, woven webbing and is adjustable in length to suit your height and shooting style. When not needed it can be removed completely.
A stitched belt loop on the back of the bag allows you to store the bag on your waist, freeing your arms up to shoot photos with ease.
The top flap has been sculpted to help prevent rain or snow getting into the main compartment. It is made of the same 3-layer waterproof fabric as the rest of the bag.
- Weight: 0.33 kgs (0.73 lbs) (without sling), 0.46 kgs (1.01 lbs) (with sling)
- Internal Dimensions: W110mm (4⅜") x D90mm (3½") x H140mm (5½")
- External Dimensions: W150mm (6") x D130mm (5⅛") x H190mm (7½")
- Capacity: 1.38 litres (0.05 feet³)
- Pockets: 1 in total (excluding main compartment).
Click here to email us any questions about this product