Billingham S2 Camera Bag - Sage
- Compatible with the SP15 and SP40 (recommended) Shoulder Pads – not included.
- Compatible with AVEA 3 or AVEA 5 End Pockets.
- Quick release front straps – quick and secure one-handed opening and closing (no need to use the buckles).
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material – both fabrics include a butyl rubber core that is impermeable to water.
- Real full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather
- solid brass fixings.
- Adjustable front pockets.
- Individual serial number
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
Smallest in the S-Series range and perfect for small mirrorless and rangefinder cameras with one or two small lenses. Made in England with 3-layer waterproof fabric and real leather.
The S2 has a removable base and 2 padded Velcro® dividers that can be attached anywhere within the main compartment to create your own layout. Perfect for small mirrorless and range finder cameras with 1-2 lenses.
The 'S' series (S2, S3 and S4 camera bags) have the 'TukTop' feature. This allows you to tuck the zips behind either side of the main compartment to keep the bag open and zips out of the way when accessing your gear frequently.
Either side of the main compartment, where you tuck the zips, are slim pockets – suitable for a travel guide or camera batteries etc.
A back zip pocket is a useful place to put a map or a small writers pad for making notes on set!
The simple arrangement inside makes this an easy, practical bag to work from. Thick padding protects the gear on all 4 sides and the base. The front dump pocket is great for batteries, cables, lens cloths and SD cards with a press stud close.
Features a 'Quick Release System' leather front strap which allows for quick and easy access, simply pull the front strap down-and-off the brass clogball to open.
The main compartment has a double zip, giving you the ability to partially open the bag at one end.
The shoulder sling is made of shuttle woven polyester and is adjustable in length to suit your height and shooting style.
- Weight: 0.65 kgs (1.43 lbs)
- Internal Dimensions: W210mm (8¼") x D100mm (4") x H130mm (5⅛")
- External Dimensions: W260mm (10¼") x D140mm (5½") x H200mm (7⅞")
- Capacity: 2 litres (0.07 feet³)
- Pockets: 1 in total (excluding main compartment).
*Camera and lenses for illustration purpose only, not included*