EDDYCAM 200cm Extra Long Elk Leather Neck Strap, 35mm Wide, Black/Black with Black Stitching
Handmade in Germany out of supple Scandinavian elk leather with high-quality German hardware, EDDYCAM camera straps are a beautiful, soft, durable, and all natural.
Paying homage to the classic 35mm film format (and denoting the shoulder width!), the 35mm EDDYCAM strap molds perfectly around the photographer’s shoulder, neck or wrist and is perfect for Leica M, Q, CL, X, D-Lux and V-Lux cameras (up to 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs).
This extra long version is recommended for customers 190cm / 6'2" or taller.
- Soft Scandinavian elk leather
- Handmade in Germany
- Adjustable black nylon strap
- Includes 4x black powder coated stainless steel strap adjustment clamps
- Includes 2x removable leather end guards (to protect your camera) and 2x triangular split rings
- Can be used with keyring style or nylon-loop style strap lugs
- Recommended for use with Leica M, Q, CL, X, D-Lux or V-Lux Cameras
- Load Capacity 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs
- Total Length: Extra long 200 cm / 61 in (adjustable) (recommended for those 190cm / 6'2" or taller)
- Leather Pad Width: 35 mm / 1.37 in