<!— promotionTag;; must match tag in product promotionOffer;; promotionStartDate;; YYYY-MM-DD-hh:mm (24 hour time) promotionEndDate;; YYYY-MM-DD-hh:mm (24 hour time) [next] —>
EDDYCAM Elk Leather Neck Strap, 35mm Wide, Anthracite/Natural with Natural Stitching
Handmade in Germany out of supple Scandinavian elk leather with high-quality German hardware, EDDYCAM camera straps are a beautiful, soft, durable, and all natural.
Paying homage to the classic 35mm film format (and denoting the shoulder width!), the 35mm EDDYCAM strap molds perfectly around the photographer’s shoulder, neck or wrist and is perfect for Leica M, Q, CL, X, D-Lux and V-Lux cameras (up to 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs).
- Soft Scandinavian elk leather
- Handmade in Germany
- Adjustable black nylon strap
- Includes 4x black powder coated stainless steel strap adjustment clamps
- Includes 2x removable leather end guards (to protect your camera) and 2x triangular split rings
- Can be used with keyring style or nylon-loop style strap lugs
- Recommended for use with Leica M, Q, CL, X, D-Lux or V-Lux Cameras
- Load Capacity 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs
- Total Length: 155 cm / 61 in (adjustable)
- Leather Pad Width: 35 mm / 1.37 in
Click here to email us any questions about this product
Share this item: