Billingham Hadley Pro 2020 Camera Bag - Sage FibreNyte/Black
- Removable shoulder sling
- Luggage trolley strap on the back
- Leather underneath the top handle for added comfort when carrying
- Constructed from 3-layer waterproof Sage FibreNyte material.
- Improved weatherproof zip on the rear document zip pocket
- Unstitched front straps
- Real, full-grain, vegetable tanned black leather accents
- Solid brass fixings
- Interior olive lining
- Compatible with AVEA 7 & 8 side pockets.
- Compatible with SP15 and SP40 (recommended) Shoulder Pads (not included).
- Individual serial number
- 5-year manufacturers guarantee
- Made in England
- An upgraded version of our popular, Hadley Pro Camera Bag. Fits most DSLRs (without a battery grip) or almost any mirrorless camera and 2-3 small-to-medium sized lenses with accessories (inc 70-200mm lens not attached to the camera). Made in England with 3-layer waterproof fabric and real leather. The flexible padded insert is made from dense, fabric covered, 'closed cell' foam and provides impact protection on all sides, including the lid. Like the bag itself it is flexible front-to-back to allow it to fit slightly bigger gear than its dimensions suggest.
2x vertical dividers and 2x horizontal flap dividers are included and can be attached anywhere inside with Velcro®.
The padded insert can also be removed to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual messenger bag in seconds. The front dump pockets are perfect for cables, film, spare batteries and those little bits and bobs you want to keep separate, whilst providing great extra storage space.
On the top-outside corner of each pocket is a pop-clip. Release this to expand the space available. Keep it closed to form a perfect place to clip pens, pencils etc. An easy carry top handle is reinforced with fibreglass and has leather on the underside to allow you to pick up and carry the bag with comfort, without using the shoulder sling.
On the back pocket the improved weatherproof zip helps protect important documents.
The luggage trolley retainer strap is just below the opening to the back pocket. The luggage trolley retainer strap lets you attach your camera bag safely to your suitcase when travelling through a busy airport or city. The top-grain leather front straps have the 'Quick Release System' feature. Simply slide the straps up-and-off the brass clogballs at the top for quick and easy access. Once the leather softens and you become used to it there's a good chance you'll be able to open the bag one handed while wearing it.
The buckles allow you to fine tune the 'fit' of the front pockets. You don't need to use the buckles to open the bag. The Hadley Pro 2020 features a shoulder sling that can be adjusted longer or shorter to suit your height and shooting style. It can also be completely and easily removed in seconds if you would prefer to carry the bag using only its top handle.
It is made from shuttle woven polyester and top-grain leather with solid brass fixings. The sculpted top flap helps prevent rain or snow getting into the main compartment. It is made of the same 3-layer waterproof fabric as the rest of the bag.The discrete styling of the Hadley Pro 2020 means that it doesn't look like a camera bag, which is ideal for travelling without drawing attention.
The bag is naturally flexible and moulds to the body of the wearer. Its slim body makes it a great bag to weave through crowds with. AVEA 7 and AVEA 8 pockets can clip onto the strong leather side panels at either end of the bag. These can add storage or help with organisation to keep everything easily accessible when you need it.
- Weight: 1.1kg (2.4lbs)
- Internal Dimensions: W340mm (13⅜) x D80mm (3⅛") x H210mm (8¼")
- External Dimensions: W430mm (17") x D160mm (6⅜") x H240mm (9⅜") (excluding top handle), W430mm (17") x D160mm (6⅜") x H280mm (11") (including top handle)
- Capacity: 6.00 litres (0.21 feet³)
- Pockets: 3 in addition to the main compartment.
*Camera and lenses for illustration purpose only, not included*
Click here to email us any questions about this product