<!— promotionTag;; must match tag in product promotionOffer;; promotionStartDate;; YYYY-MM-DD-hh:mm (24 hour time) promotionEndDate;; YYYY-MM-DD-hh:mm (24 hour time) [next] —>
EDDYCAM 200cm Extra Long Elk Leather Neck Strap, 50mm Wide, Black/Black with Black Stitching
Handmade in Germany out of supple Scandinavian elk leather with high-quality German hardware, EDDYCAM camera straps are a beautiful, soft, durable, and all natural.
The wider 50mm Eddycam strap features additional built-in rubber padding between the layers of elk leather to provide extra comfort even when using heavier lenses such as Noctiluxes and long telephotos.
This extra long version is recommended for photographers who are 190cm / 6'2" or taller.
- Soft Scandinavian elk leather
- Handmade in Germany
- Adjustable black nylon strap
- Additional built-in shoulder padding for added comfort
- Includes 4x black powder coated stainless steel strap adjustment clamps
- Includes 2x removable leather end guards (to protect your camera) and 2x triangular split rings
- Can be used with keyring style or nylon-loop style strap lugs
- Recommended for use with Leica SL (Typ 601), SL2, SL2-S, S2, S (Typ 007), S3
- Load Capacity: 13 kg / 6.6 lbs
Total Length: Extra long 200 cm / 79 in (adjustable) (recommended for those 190cm / 6'2" or taller)
Leather Pad Width: 50 mm / 1.96 in
Click here to email us any questions about this product
Share this item: