Leica Pinmaster II Golf Laser Rangefinder - Metric/Yard Version
SKU: 799429405335 Mfg Code: 40533
You save 8%
- The Leica Pinmaster II lets golfers measure precise distances to the pin, bunkers and traps and makes it much easier to choose the right club or iron. At the same time, its first-target logic enables reliable and accurate target sighting. This measuring method locks on to the first target sighted and thus prevents measuring errors returned from more distant objects. An additional scanning mode constantly scans the terrain and displays distance values in a rapid sequence. Its convenient meter/yard selection option enables international use without any need for distance conversion.
The optical and mechanical systems of the Leica Pinmaster II are based on the proven qualities of the Leica Rangemaster CRF and feature the same outstanding optical performance. Outstanding vision in adverse weather conditions is guaranteed by water repellent AquaDura lens coating. Water and dirt just roll off the lens surfaces. The device is operated by a single button. When the target is located, a first press of the button activates the rangefinder and then initiates the measuring process. The distance is measured with an invisible laser beam that presents no risks to the human eye. The distance measured, up to 725 meters, is shown on an LED display projected onto the optical sighting system. Its optimized display enables easy reading of the measured target distance, even in adverse conditions like bright sun and snow.
The Leica Pinmaster II features 7× magnification and a wide field of view of 115 meters at 1,000 meters. Its eyepiece allows diopter compensation adjustment and makes it an ideal choice for spectacle wearers. The Leica Pinmaster II weighs in at only 220 grams. Its light, carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic body is designed for outdoor use and is watertight to a depth of one meter.
- Optimised Leica First-Target Logic.The improved Leica First-Target Logic gives you a small optical signal after each successful measurement.
- AquaDura® coating
- Brilliant LED Display
Download the full tech specs here.
Delivery Scope Carrying cord, battery, Cordura case Magnification 7x Front lens diameter 24mm
Exit pupil 3.4mm
Twilight factor 13
Field of view at 1,000 yds / 1,000 m 347 ft / 115 m
- All Leica Sport Optic products shipped from Leica Camera Inc. to an authorized USA or Canadian dealer since Jan 1, 2021 will now feature a fully transferable 10-year Passport Protection Plan plus a 30-year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Both aspects of our commitment to you compromise the following:
• Fully Transferable
• No Warranty Card Required
• No Receipt Required
• No Charge
• Valid only on products purchased from authorized Leica dealers in USA or Canada.
10 Year Passport Protection Plan
For a period of 10 years we will repair or replace your Leica Sport Optic product purchased from an Authorized USA and Canadian dealer in the event it becomes damaged or defective, at no charge to you. If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it in the USA or Canada. Please note that our Passport Protection Plan excludes coverage for intentional damage, misuse, cosmetic damage that does not affect the performance of the optic, fire, loss, theft, or unauthorized repair or modification. This Passport Protection Plan is void, if damage is caused by the use of accessories not sold or authorized by Leica Camera Inc. or from service by persons not authorized by Leica Camera Inc. It will be at Leica Camera Inc.’s sole discretion to extend service under this Warranty for damage arising from the above-mentioned conditions.
30 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Beyond the 10-year Passport Protection, Leica Sport Optics offers a 30-year warranty on the optical system of our products for products purchased in the USA and Canada from an authorized Leica Camera Inc. North American dealer. Once examined, if it is determined that the optical system is defective, we will repair or replace the instrument or defective part. All non-optical products (i.e. accessories) are warranted for two years from date of purchase. This warranty is void if damage results from unauthorized repairs, accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, neglect, fire, flood or other force majeure. Any Leica Sport Optic product that is purchased in the USA or Canada that is not imported by Leica Camera Inc. and not sold to a consumer by an Authorized U.S. or Canadian Leica Camera Inc. North America Dealer has no Authorized Warranty.
Read more about Leica's Sport Optics Warranty here.
Click here to email us any questions about this product